TrafficMaster Allure Flooring Installation: 8 Benefits Of Allure Flooring Planks
TrafficMaster Allure Flooring installation news seems to be one of the favorite DIY topics discussed by home remodeling enthusiasts these days. Do you enjoy DIY projects and real wood floor looks? Do you loath the accompanying scratching, denting and warping woes? Then a resilient Vinyl TrafficMaster Allure Flooring installation may just hit the sweet spot for you. So, where to start with Traffic Master planks?
8 Top Benefits of a Vinyl TrafficMaster Allure Flooring Installation
- The floor is installed without glue or grout messes - no need for Trafficmaster Stainproof Grout here!
- An Allure Flooring installation creates a real wood floor ambience.
- The new floor can be installed on top of any hard floor surface, such as vinyl or concrete.
- This resilient range is claimed to be waterproof.
- The flooring is fairly quiet to walk on.
- The design utilizes interlocking edges, so the planks don't stick to the floor. The installation therefore consists of what is called a 'floating floor'.
- This is one of the most affordable flooring options on the market.
- The only tool needed for installation seems to be a razor knife.
TrafficMaster Allure Flooring Installation Lines And Colors
Trafficmaster Allure Flooring Ultra Line
This line is advertised as being 100% waterproof. It is one of the click-together floors and sports a lifetime residential warranty. Finishes include Rustic Maple, Black Walnut, Sawcut Arizona and Clear Cherry.
Allure Plank Line
These 6" x 36" planks are highly water resistant, making them suitable for use in bathrooms, basements and kitchens. They include a 25 year warranty. You can browse through shades such as Oak, Hickory, Teak and Cherry.
TrafficMaster Tile Line
Here you can choose from 12" x 36" tiles in a variety of finishes for a very natural-looking stone or ceramic tile appearance. Shading options include Sedone, Ashlar and Corfu.
A TrafficMaster Allure Flooring installation consists of placing the overlapping GripStrip of one plank over that of the next plank and pressing them together. The technology allows for fairly easy maintenance of your floor after installation.
Read about 7 characteristics of vinyl flooring...
From the home remodeling desk of Rika Susan